News and notes from around the interweb:
- Are Christopher Elliott’s rants about miles and points sexist?
- Some frequent flyer programs allow ‘family pooling’ of miles, this is a feature offered by some European and Asian programs and is especially common in the Middle East. It turns out that Delta offers something similar for Asia Pacific members only, and they charge for it.
- Japan Airlines is now serving KFC in coach and premium economy on several long haul routes.
- Miles for joining a gym: 1500 Virgin America points for joining Crunch in New York, Los Angeles, or San Francisco.
- 20 Free Points and Double Points Through February 28 with Enterprise Rent-a-Car.