News and notes from around the interweb:
- The surprising reason it can be hard to sleep in a hotel room your first night there
- Do United’s Airfones still work?
- Peninsula Group is out managing Cathay Pacific lounges in Hong Kong. Cathay is taking over the lounges themselves in a transition that will run through Sunday.
The Wing, Hong Kong
- London airport confiscates 4 gallons of breast milk because terrorism. The US doesn’t have a monopoly on stupidity.
- Several readers have told me they pocketed $500 for 2 minutes’ work in a deal I flagged some months ago.
- United CEO Oscar Munoz bought $1 million of company stock