News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines and Hyatt are launching a double dipping partnership, start date undetermined. The two companies just held a ‘customer summit’.
— elise (@elisecom) April 10, 2019
- Baggage handler does push ups waiting for bags to arrive. He’s not the hero we wanted, but he’s the hero we need.
— Andy (@AndyLee1707) April 9, 2019
- 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you join the program & complete your first transaction
- Etihad Abu Dhabi stopover promotion
- Oxygen masks deploy during British Airways Singapore – London flight. Apparently not all of them deployed, though, in the ‘false alarm’ which is itself alarming. The plane continued flying for 8 more hours.
- St. Paul residents don’t think Spirit Airlines knows geography.
— ⏹Original Tweeter⏹ (@car_bru) April 9, 2019