Things that make you go hmm.
- How come flight attendants have to pick up the cups they serve drinks in prior to takeoff, but they let me keep the Starbucks coffee I brought on board myself?
- If Delta, United, and American award points as a multiple of the price paid for your ticket, why do they call those points ‘miles’?
- If liquids are so dangerous, why are they tossed together in a bin next to the security checkpoint instead of dealt with by a hazmat team?
- Why don’t airlines who base elite status on revenue give credit for tickets purchased but not flown?
- Why do rental car companies have to cable ALL of a vehicles keys together? If you lose one key this way you lose them all. Whose pocket exactly are these supposed to fit in?
I might as well add, echoing Gallagher, “why do we drive on parkways, and park in driveways?”