I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
Update: Offer expired.
Brex Cash may have the third biggest 110,000 mile offer ever.
The easiest 110,000 miles every may have been Capital One’s “Match My Miles” campaign ten years ago (on top of the usual 10,000 mile offer for Venture at the time, and available for both personal and small business cards). A story for another time, but between my cards and my wife’s cards we wound up with $15,000 in Hyatt credit.
The second easiest would have been when there were 100,000 mile offers for Citibank American Airlines cards years ago.
But I think we may be looking at the third easiest 110,000 miles ever, at least for those of you with small businesses.
One Mile at a Time has an exclusive bonus offer for Brex Cash. Brex cash is a corporate credit card for startups that doesn’t require a personal guarantee. And there’s a 110,000 point bonus offer. These are points transferrable to airline frequent flyer miles.
Brex used to be pretty narrowly targeted towards startups but has now broadened out to offer products to most businesses.
- Brex Cash is a no fee cash management account for deposits, making payments and electronic transfers (international wire transfers are free to send and receive even)
- It includes a credit card that works like a rewards-earning debit card. Charges come out of your Brex cash account daily (you can also apply for a Brex credit card with monthly statements).
- Charges to the Brex card earn up to 8 points per dollar, though the specific reward structure varies by industry. For instance: 8x on rideshare; 5x on travel through their portal; 4x on dining; 3x on recurring software.
The ‘daily statement’ default option is broadly available rather than a tough approval since there’s little risk to Brex – they see your cash balance, and take the money as you charge.
You can redeem these points for 1% value in cash, gift cards, or travel or you can transfer to airline loyalty programs:
- Air France KLM
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Skywards
You get Star Alliance, oneworld, and SkyTeam rewards access along with Emirates and JetBlue, and popular programs you can combine into with other transferable points like Air France, Cathay, and Singapore.
The special bonus offer is:
- 80,000 points on approval of a Brex Cash account and spending $1000 on the Brex card.
- 10,000 points after spending $3000 on the Brex Card in the first 3 months
- 20,000 points for linking payroll to the Brex Cash account
This is 110,000 transferable points on offer for a no-fee account. If you’re approved you can deposit money immediately and you can have a virtual card number to use right away. Your credit limit is 80% of your account balance.
And they also give you:
- $5000 Amazon Web Services credit
- $150 Google Ads credit
- 20% – 50% discounts on software like Slack, Zoom, QuickBooks, and Dropbox
You need to have a registered business with employer ID number (C-corp, S-corp, LLC, or LLP). Sole proprietorships except for single member LLC aren’t eligible. They exclude businesses like gambling, marijuana, guns, prostitution, and the like. There’s no personal credit inquiry to apply.
This is One Mile at a Time‘s exclusive offer but definitely worth covering because it’s large and easy for most with a business.
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.