News and notes from around the interweb:
- How the pandemic is affecting construction plans at New York JFK The Port Authority of New York New Jersey wants a federal bailout but in some sense they’ve already gotten one, for instance flush with government bailout cash American Airlines is moving forward with $400 million in construction plans.
- Targeted offer: Double redeemable miles on American Airlines domestic flights for a year… for $59.99
- Amazon Prime has 142 million members that’s more than any single airline program and you have to pay for Prime.
- Lufthansa charter flight re-ignites dispute over the Falkland Islands
- San Diego airport captures stormwater runoff for use at rental car center
- Celebrity-studded The Standard hotel on the Sunset Strip is closing
- Google Earth image of parked Qantas Airbus A380s (HT: Executive Traveler)