I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Airline lobby group IATA has started charging to use their map showing travel restrictions, Kayak.com has a pretty good one that’s free.
- Interesting. Both the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card and The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express have an initial bonus offer of $100 in statement credits at each of Dell, DocuSign, and FedEx after first purchase on the card (of any amount) within 3 months of account opening. Once you’ve used the new card you get $100 in statement credits to spend at each merchant.
The no annual fee Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express is the better product of the two, offering two Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on the first $50,000 in purchases each year.
- In what had become almost a joke, Florida has maintained quarantine restrictions on people arriving from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. That’s been rescinded. For obvious reasons. Now it’s time to lift travel restrictions on China and Europe.
- Mobile, Alabama is moving passenger traffic from one airport to another and it may cost $400 million and take 5 years
- Bellagio and Aria “Work From Vegas” Packages
- Lan Zhou Homemade Noodle is closing permanently fortunately there are still good dumplings in Flushing. (HT: Jeremy)