New and notes from around the interweb:
- The British Royals have their own private lounge at London Heathrow’s Terminal 5
- Uber customizes pricing not just based on market conditions but when their models say you’ll be more willing to pay. If your phone’s battery is low, you’re more likely to accept whatever price is offered rather than wait out a surge.
- Why jet engines aren’t painted in front.
- Emirates is using a rugby star to explain proper jetiquette
- Etihad installs autonomous wheelchair at Abu Dhabi International Airport.