New and notes from around the interweb:
- The secret benefit to airlines from checked baggage fees (My Forbes.com column)
- American Express Centurion lounges no longer allow access more than 3 hours prior to departure – however this policy does not apply during layovers in a connecting city.
- Blackstone may buy and lease back MGM Grand and Bellagio.
- American Airlines loses more bags, too.
- Actress Rose McGowan accidentally left drugs behind on a United flight in 2017. There’s no evidence the drugs were planted as she claimed.
- Allegiant has a new deal to put its name on the Las Vegas Raiders stadium. But is it worth it when the Raiders’ owner actually flies Allegiant?
I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing, but Mark Davis is really bad at being rich. https://t.co/T2dcpgfP0S
— Dan Malin (@RealDANlanta) September 16, 2019