I receive compensation for many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. American Express, Citibank, Chase, and other banks are advertising partners of this site. I do not write about all credit cards that are available — instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
Apologies. The link you followed is not currently available. It is possible that the offer has expired, or my link to it is broken.
Let me make some suggestions.
Here are some of the best credit card offers for you to consider:
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card has a 100,000 point initial bonus after $15,000 spend within 3 months. That can even be enough for a roundtrip business class award ticket between the US and Europe.
It earns 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 spent each year on travel — that’s airlines, hotels, rental cars, tolls, even Uber — and shipping and advertising on social media and search engines, so great for anyone who advertises on Facebook or Twitter, or who spends money advertising with Google. It also comes with $600 protection against theft or damage when you use it to pay your cell phone.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card has an offer to earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
The card earns unlimited 2X miles on purchases – and 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel.
You’ll receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get our best prices on thousands of options. And you’ll get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary. With this card you can access the Capital One Lounge as well as Priority Pass lounges.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Capital One is offering a one-time bonus of 75,000 miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel. You’ll unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day (Transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs.) This $95 annual fee card also comes with up to a $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®.
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® is offering 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. This card has a $0 annual fee the first year (then $99).
The card offers first checked bag on domestic American Airlines itineraries. There’s preferred boarding on American Airlines flights as well. And each eligible mile earned from purchases also earns a Loyalty Point towards elite status.
- American Express® Business Gold Card has an offer to earn 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
The card earns More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month. 1X is earned for other purchases. 4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year. Terms apply. Eligible categories are: airfare purchased directly from airlines; U.S. purchases for advertising in select media; U.S. purchases at gas stations; U.S. purchases for shipping; U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers.
This is a $295 annual fee card. Terms apply. See rates and fees.
For rates and fees of the American Express® Business Gold Card, click here
Editorial note: any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.