News and notes from around the interweb:
- ANA Mileage Club members save 15% at Bloomingdale’s
- 2500 bonus miles for joining Jet Airways JetPrivilege
- 25% off Virgin Atlantic economy redemptions
- This actually exists.
- You can Starwood’s Take a Spin Game each day through February 7.
- American settled a 9/11 negligence suite over 9/11 with Cantor Fitzgerald for $135 million. Perhaps a reader familiar with bankruptcy law can explain why American’s liability wasn’t discharged in their chapter 11 proceedings? (I’m no suggesting it should have been, I am not at all an expert in this, but I’m curious.)