New and notes from around the interweb:
- A 35% stake in Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer is going on the market
- The principles of loyalty programs — recognition and reward — are universal. They’re taking hold in Rwanda.
- Two guys lived in the Singapore airport for four days and documented their experience. (A longer stay – in Priority Pass lounges – has gotten someone arrested.)
- This is what Emirates flight EK449 from Dubai to Auckland looked like after severe turbulence on Friday. (HT: Paddle Your Own Kanoo)
- Naomi Campbell’s airport routine. Ok, she’s more of a germaphobe than I am.
- Australian model, facing 21 years in prison for attacking and yelling racial slurs at a flight attendant on a United flight, may avoid doing time altogether. (HT: Don W.)