New and notes from around the interweb:
- Mention Hotels.com in your wedding vows and you may get a free honeymoon
- Boeing 787 software hacking vulnerabilities. Boeing says the hacks that are described to be possible won’t have serious consequences. Bruce Schneier doesn’t believe them.
- “Finding Amelia Earhart’s lost plane seemed impossible. Then came a startling clue”
- Even as the FAA is said not to require flight simulator training for the 737 MAX, Southwest has ordered more sims, and meanwhile Lion Air which had the first 737 MAX crash says they need more of the planes.
American Airlines Flight Simulators
- The guy with the viral video about taking a Delta flight from Aspen to Salt Lake City by himself never actually took off. Criticize him all you want, but it’s striking that Delta let this story spread and took the great publicity.
- North Korea’s tiny terrible airline Air Koryo