News and notes from around the interweb:
- Human bones found on the DFW Airport property Now we know where the American Airlines bodies are buried? Meanwhile since Marriott’s old North Bethesda headquarters will become a retirement community those jokes sort of write themselves, too.
- The US wants a worldwide passenger surveillance standard
- New celebrity chef for the just re-opened American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas meanwhile the Seattle Centurion lounge will close briefly for renovations in March.
- Why TSA can’t just go on strike
- P Terry’s burger chain served free food to TSA workers at the Austin airport. (There’s some suggestion it may have been paid for by the airport.)
- How much transaction data credit card companies share with co-branded partners seems to be a pretty big secret
- The Brussels Airlines brand could be discontinued for short haul flights
- Students on a Ryanair flight break out in song (HT: Youcanbenice2)