News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta will close your SkyMiles account if you’re abusive towards an employee
- The Qatar Airways Boeing 787-9 business class seat will be the Adient Ascent seat.
- Connect Airlines could soon be carrying American Airlines passengers between cities in the Northeast and Toronto City airport
- President Biden’s story about traveling 1.5 million miles on Amtrak is.. not exactly true
- IATA CEO (and former British Airways and IAG CEO) Willie Walsh says the cost of COVID-19 testing “should not stand between people and their freedom to travel” – that non-travelers should pay for the testing. He says government should pay but that’s euphemism for the same thing here.
- California bar owner charged with selling fake vaccine cards (Wash Post)