News and notes from around the interweb:
- Why JetSuiteX is getting kicked out of Orange County
- Losing a non-stop flight from a Congressional member’s home district to Washington DC makes it statistically less likely a Member of Congress will run for re-election (HT: Tyler Cowen)
- Pan Am wants to try again, with 747s good luck with that.
- Denver Hotel Will Turn an Entire Floor Into a Laser Tag Sleepover for You and 23 Friends
- Better not to think about it, “airport jungle juice”
- Pakistan opens criminal probes into 50 pilots, five civil aviation officials