New and notes from around the interweb:
- Several new US routes scheduled with British Airways business class suites the scheduling doesn’t seem solid enough yet where I’d making a booking on one of these routes and days because of the new seat though.
Credit: British Airways
- The Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association says that Booking.com’s move to charge commission on total guest folios (including resort fees) will also mean charging commission on staff tips and hotels are looking for ways to fight back — both against Booking.com and by deducting charges from what staff receive.
- Abu Dhabi airport is testing its new midfield terminal.
- Japan Airlines wants to serve Islamabad via Bangkok
- The Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority – in perpetual competition with and only slightly behind the Port Authority of New York New Jersey and Atlanta’s Department of Aviation to be the nation’s least competent and most corrupt – doesn’t even know why extending metro to Dulles airport is so far over budget and behind schedule.
- Inside the American Airlines operations center
- If you work in the weed industry where it’s legal you may not be able to get Global Entry but you can still get Precheck.