News and notes from around the interweb:
- An oral history of pay-in loyalty program Amazon Prime.
- How did I miss that Louisville’s airport renamed itself Muhammad Ali International earlier this year?
- The new Queen of Thailand is a former Thai Airways flight attendant That’s also something out of Coming to America I think. (a movie that was recently remade as Crazy Rich Asians).
- British Airways CEO proud of eliminating free food and drink
- How sheep, goats, and donkeys make Chicago O’Hare greener
- ICE can no longer use Boeing Field to deport immigrants