News and notes from around the interweb:
- New Hyatt coming to West Oahu
- Houston Hobby airport gets a Gameway lounge goodness knows it could use some amenity.
- How to opt out of TSA facial recognition
“Those who do not feel comfortable will still have to present their ID — but they can tell the officer that they do not want their photo taken, and the officer will turn off the live camera.” There are also supposed to be signs around informing you of your rights.
- Hot meals coming to shorter flights in American Airlines domestic first class.
a detail or 2:
"Yes, short haul will soon be getting a hot entree. Pasta is one of the options. Similar to the medium and long haul pasta entrees that have been served."
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) December 2, 2022
- AI Bot, please explain the economics of frequent flyer miles.
- Dad greets son at airport with traditional Māori Haka: ‘Not a dry eye in the house’