News and notes from around the interweb:
- How did I miss this last week?
- Bankrupt Bahamas-based Alameda Research (trading arm of FTX) has an unpaid $55,000 bill with Margaritaville Resort there. Wasted away again in Margaritaville…
- Star Alliance now has its own points program and credit card. Brian Sumers says it’s a loser. It lacks a clear target market (there’s no Star airline in Australia) and it’s too complicated a value proposition, lacking even 1:1 points transfers.
- Did Alameda Research have a $55,000 unpaid bar tab at Margaritaville?
- A 90120-esque fish out of water tale about flying Southwest Airlines.
- With Air India no longer in state hands is it primed to finally be turned around?
SINGAPORE AIRLINES AND TATA SONS TO MERGE AIR INDIA AND VISTARA
SIA TO TAKE 25.1% STAKE IN ENLARGED AIR INDIA GROUP pic.twitter.com/bIVnDm4TUG
— Danny Lee (@AirEVthingTRNSP) November 29, 2022