News and notes from around the interweb:
- United is bringing back economy and premium economy pre-arrival meals on long haul flights
- American Airlines will sell bus-bus connections without having to fly.
Not that you should, but you COULD book ACY-PHL-ABE exclusively on @ridelandline buses via @AmericanAir tickets but it seems the pricing is a little confused by that 😯 https://t.co/m1eSqMehIE pic.twitter.com/49Fd9BzL2s
— Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer) April 28, 2022
- Impact of Russian Airspace Sanctions on Flight Routes and Flight Times
- Things you didn’t know you couldn’t bring through TSA checkpoints
- There will be a Brian Eno documentary. You know him from “Music for Airports”
— Brian Eno (@brianeno) April 27, 2022
- Austin will add 3 new gates at the west end of the main terminal, with construction slated to start at the end of next year.
- Everyone should aspire to this.
i dont simply go through airport security. i have a goal. i want everyone in line to be blown away by my efficiency. i want to be celebrated as i push my belongings across the table. i want TSA to offer me a job (i’ll decline). i want people talking about me at their gate. glory.
— shelby wolstein (@ShelbyWolstein) April 26, 2022