News and notes from around the interweb:
- People aren’t spending their Amex points during the pandemic. “They’re not choosing to redeem them for online retail, which they could, they’re just stocking up the points to travel,” according to American Express Chief Financial Officer Jeff Campbell.
- Long-term guests evicted from Denver hotel on one day’s notice because the property is shutting down. But some refuse to leave.
- More Covid test fraud for travel
- Thai Airways is now selling napkins and toothpicks as part of a warehouse sale.
- Royal Caribbean will run human challenge trials, but for cruises.
- How United Airlines thanked a ramp worker for his service