News notes from around the interweb:
- Russia’s legislature is considering re-opening airport smoking rooms
- Ryanair won’t tell passengers in advance of day of travel that they’ll be flying a 737 MAX
- Are airline employees selling passenger information to gangs in Buenos Aires?
- How a 1964 Long Beach woman was the first to pilot a solo trip around the equator
- Elites and premium cabin customers get free wifi on long haul China Airlines flights
- United made an emergency landing due to engine failure on Monday, here’s video from inside the cabin.
Strange to sit there & think ‘What if this is it?’ To just sit there & accept the potential fate that seems to be a possibility & not tell the sleeping people all around you. No need to panic the others. I’m a pretty calm person but took me a while to stop the shakes & trembles. pic.twitter.com/4rWfNvFhBM
— Thomas Chorny (@SteepleCoach) December 16, 2019