News and Notes from Around the Interweb:
- One 787 was allowed to fly yesterday.
- Some Singapore Airlines flights are offering 2 saver seats in ‘suites class’ (redeemable with Singapore’s miles, which can be reasonably transferred in from Membership Rewards or Starwood). Currently these awards can be found on routes to and from London, Melbourne, Paris, Sydney, and Zurich.
- Lucky reports the news of Air Canada’s new business class seat, the introduction of premium economy, and squeezing 10 across instead of 9 in their 777 economy cabin.
- Another Alitalia discount, this time 20% off but excludes USA, Canada, UK, France, Holland, and Libya. Book by February 13 for travel between April 5 and May 31.
- Points on the Dollar doesn’t like Travelocity’s price guarantee for airline tickets.