News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Minute Suites at the Detroit airport has opened today.
Minute Suites Philadelphia
- Court rules Brazilian airline must pay for flight attendant ‘cosmetic treatment’ and makeup
- Could ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ fintechs disrupt the credit card industry? An interesting thread though of course seller financing is hardly new though the tools are getting better.
1/ Why is “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) an early threat to trillions of dollars of market cap – Visa (almost $500B), MasterCard ($350B), card issuing banks, acquiring banks/services (Fiserv, FIS, Global Payments, etc)?
— Alex Rampell (@arampell) September 8, 2021
- A new CEO of Chase’s card business
- United and American crew to wear 9/11 pin throughout September
- United Airlines CEO On The Decision To Put Unvaccinated Employees On Leave In October