New and notes from around the interweb:
- American is spending $90 million to puts its name on the plaza outside the L.A. Rams and Chargers stadium, half what it would cost to actually outfit their entire domestic fleet with seat back video screens. Instead of spending money to convince people they have a product worth buying they could.. offer a product worth buying.
- Sleepbox on the A concourse at Washington Dulles is now part of Priority Pass.
- 50% off some Thai Airways awards in all classes of service Thai is a Citi transfer partner.
- During the company’s earnings call the CEO of Caesars said it may not be possible to raise resort fees any higher.
“Over time, at some point there’s going to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back,” Rodio said. “I don’t think we’re there yet, but I want us to be very judicious and cautious about taking those rates any further. It’s certainly a revenue stream that’s hard to walk away from and it’s been accepted at this point, but we’re getting pretty high.”
- If you happen to be going to the U.S. Open, reserve your spot for the Chase lounge there.