News notes from around the interweb:
- Mesa Airlines has settled criminal charges for violating Long Beach airport’s noise regulations.
- Air New Zealand sold their London Heathrow takeoff and landing slot for $27 million the buyer has not been disclosed.
- This mobile overwater bungalow in Bora Bora is a thing.
- Virgin Atlantic is extending ‘no change fees’ to award tickets and reducing mileage prices on a few routes
Copyright: boarding1now / 123RF Stock Photo
- Lying in Singapore about where you’ve traveled means jail because they’ve gotten serious not just about chewing gum but coronavirus as well.
- Citi is hiring a new head of US branded cards