News and notes from around the interweb:
- Not new, but @gschaer shares this Avianca concert in the sky that’s worth a view.
- You think that I give Delta a hard time? American’s filing seeking Delta’s near-dormant Tokyo-Haneda slot does me one better.
- A flight attendants union wants to force the federal government to reinstate the electronics ban during takeoff and landing. They say people don’t pay attention to the safety video, becuase you know, they always used to. (Well, maybe they did for Safety in Paradise.)
- United is offering 30% off purchased miles through October 20. Not nearly a good enough deal to make me a buyer.
- You can also get 1 Marriott point for every 3 United miles you buy at full price. This is an even worse deal.
- Credit card fraud alert gets man thrown in jail. (HT: Reid F.)