News and notes from around the interweb:
- Another Congressman confronted by Q. (HT: C Boarding Group)
- Alaska Airlines is adding a new top 100,000 mile elite tier in 2022, but hasn’t yet shared any details about it.
For members who fly 100,000 miles per year, we’re also introducing a new tier starting in 2022. This will recognize our absolute top echelon road warriors and offer perks such as increased bonus miles, top upgrade priority on Alaska flights, lounge benefits, and more. Look for more details later in 2021.
- United and American shopping portals each offering 1000 mile bonuses
- Straight to the Points award availability newsletter has introduced its paid premium service
- Virgin Atlantic will status match British Airways elites Virgin status and $4 will get you a Starbucks.