News and notes from around the interweb:
- The latest KLM Delft House honestly this is the reason I’m looking forward to my next KLM trip.
- Black Card customer stiffed Amex for $1 million maybe he bought too many Travis Scott tickets and couldn’t resell them?
- After a cancelled flight, his airline wanting to send him to a hotel 40 minutes away to overnight, and then a maintenance delay the next day, one passengers gets to experience the quality Delta Air Lines inflight product. This is… an average story in social media, and it did not used to be.
Girl what is happening pic.twitter.com/XC5ManBZKr
— Raffi (@Azariah_Raffi) October 7, 2023
- A Southwest Airlines passenger who prefers to board in group C
- Not travel or rewards, but just passing this along to any business owners out there.
- What do you even do when this happens to your luggage?