News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta isn’t wrong when they told employees there are better places to spend time in the airport than a Sky Club.
The longest line at JFK is not due to a delayed flight or an FAA meltdown.
It’s simply the line to get into the Delta sky lounge. The services demand is BUMPIN, sorry J Powell pic.twitter.com/mXQFhtTcar
— Mady Mills (@MadisonMills22) January 14, 2023
— Clint Henderson (@ClintPHenderson) January 13, 2023
- True for Centurion lounge also?
- There wasn’t a lot of value left beyond domestic and Caribbean coach flash sales, but Delta SkyMiles has finally gutted Aeromexico awards too, doubling and quadrupling pricing.
- Indian men visit all seven continents in under 4 days to break world record
- Imagine the points! I just hope he was using a card with strong accelerator categories, there are some surprisingly good cards in Brazil, such as an AAdvantage card that earns 2 Loyalty Points per dollar.
[M]ore than $5 million at today’s exchange rate — was charged to the far-right president’s card during his four-year term, according to account statements published Friday on a government website…Nearly $14,000 was spent on a single visit to a petrol station [GL: gift cards?]
- I had no idea American Airlines left La Paz, never saw an announcement.