News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to Choose a Skip-the-Line Airport Program, from TSA PreCheck to Global Entry
- A gym at the Baltimore airport joined Priority Pass – but no credit card-issued Priority Pass cards will offer access – not even Chase-issued ones (and Chase cards still cover airport restaurant credits where applicable, while Amex and Capital One do not).
- When you have an empty row to yourself on a plane, does someone have to ask you when they want to move to one of those seats? And can you actually say no? Asking is polite I suppose but empty seats don’t below to the person who happens to be seated in the row…
- Two Indian Pilots Suspended After Photo of a Full Coffee Cup Balanced On Cockpit Controls Goes Viral It’s better than a can of beer in the cockpit though?
SpiceJet has identified both the pilots who were enjoying gujhiyas after keeping the cup of coffee on the centre console.
Both have been off-rostered till the time inquiry isn’t completed.
— JetArena (@ArenaJet) March 15, 2023
- Southwest passengers can be heard screaming in turbulence, maybe the best part is the passenger holding up a safety card to ominously show that the plane is… a 737 MAX (not sure what that has to do with turbulence but I guess it’s still scary to people).
@homodrome Bumpy rise on #southwestairlines last from Honolulu night !! Pilot and crew were great ! passengers deserve an Oscar for best performance ina disaster film 😂✈️ #turbulence #airplane #airport #airtravel #gaytravel #bumpyride #scaryride #screaming ♬ original sound – JC