New and notes from around the interweb:
- Google Fi unlimited call, text, data from $45/line per month domestic and international.
- Fighting back against the absurd (and long-standing) American Airlines practice of waking up the entire business class cabin an hour before arrival to collect headphones.
First world anarchist. pic.twitter.com/tMV5Tjypsm
— You Had One Job (@_youhadonejob1) September 17, 2019
- Emirates will add a champagne lounge to their Dubai Concourse B first class lounge, an upgraded version of their business class champagne feature.
- Washington National’s ‘Project Journey’ faces delays. Eventually you’ll go through a massive security checkpoint instead of security for each pier, and gate 35X becomes a new concourse (that will allow American to upgauge to larger regional jets).
- Will REAL ID be a Y2K-like disruption for surprised air travelers? There seems to be better than even odds that the government will push back their October 2020 data to require REAL ID-compliant licenses at checkpoints since it’s mere weeks before the Presidential election.