News and notes from around the interweb:
- Qantas is offering lounge access to 18 – 35 year olds who purchase international tickets by August 31 and travel June 1 – February 29, 2020. Registration required. (HT: One Mile at a Time) Making this available only to this age cohort is awkward.
- It turns out it was her own drink she spilled and cleaned up.
Today I saw Elizabeth Warren in an airport, talking to a lady who spilled her drink and the Senator actually helped her clean it up pic.twitter.com/ISBHRoUAiI
— captain glasses (@online_shawn) May 25, 2019
- People keep forgetting they have guns with them when turning up at airport security and sometimes TSA even finds them.
- Garuda Indonesia is pulling the plug on London again
- American is adding new 737 MAX routes even before the plane is re-certified
- Delta gave a beloved retired Georgia Mailman free tickets to Hawaii
A trip to Hawaii is the perfect way to celebrate a wonderful career. We’d love to to take care of Mr. Martin’s flight. Let’s connect on the details in DM.
— Delta (@Delta) May 24, 2019