News notes from around the interweb:
- Expedia expected to get a $1 billion private equity investment but don’t expect them to use the funds to make Expedia not awful. Remember that when you book with Expedia you’re not the customer, you’re the product.
Let’s Hope Private Equity Comes in the Form of a Payroll Protection Loan For the Expedia Dancers Flickr: Juggernautco
- South Korean state banks bail out Star Alliance airline Asiana
- LAX Airport board game you can print from home (HT: Johnny Jet)
- An Alaska Airlines flight attendant photographing travel during the pandemic
- When you’re assigned to work a flight these days, you’ve got nothing to do but dance.
— Reagan Airport (@Reagan_Airport) April 21, 2020