News and notes from around the interweb:
- When Qantas cancelled a flight they rebooked a baby on a separate flight from its parents and after hours on the phone sorting the whole family got rebooked together – 12 days later. (HT: Don W)
- Would Emirates fly to San Jose (passenger or cargo)?
and, to restate the obvious; I don't have anything to go on here (as to if this is a big hint or a big nothing)– and I'm sure there are alternate explanations– other than the discovery of the https://t.co/73zBf3W98v member who posted this
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) July 22, 2022
- Josh Earnest runs comms at United, Jay Carney is headed to Airbnb (HT: crucker)
- Russia ungrounds the 737 MAX, but only for nations friendly to it
- Outside of free night certificates that expired June 30 Marriott will do a one-time 12 month extension for free night certs. I should’ve taken the 40,000 point free night instead of 5 suite night awards at 75 elite nights last year, especially now that it’s possible to top off those certs with up to 15,000 additional points. But I just had to re-experience those suite nights first hand.
- American Airlines flight attendants union tells crew not to leave behind fellow crewmembers who are late checking out from their hotel.