News and notes from around the interweb:
- Flight attendants share the worst parts of their job
Depending on the type of person you are, the loneliness. It has never particularly bothered me. I’ve always enjoyed the solace, and I don’t mind going around the city on my own, but right now for the first time in years, it’s getting to me. It’s worse when you get to the hotel room at the end of the day and you’re alone, thousands of miles away from any friends or family.
- Police took 52 minutes to respond to a hotel’s 911 call despite hotel security saying “we have someone getting murdered.”
- Turning motels into stylish, nice places to stay (NYT)
- This Scottish Train Is a 5-star Hotel on Wheels Complete with a Spa & Whiskey Tastings
- Couple stole artwork from a downtown Nashville hotel and didn’t even bother to hide their faces from cameras