Here’s the scoop:
- The Hyatt Gold Passport – MGM M Life partnership is the richest in Las Vegas. It lets you earn and redeem points across both programs, and get status recognition too.
- You can get Hyatt Platinum status just for having the Hyatt Visa. And Hyatt Platinum gets you Gold status and recognition at 12 resorts in Las Vegas – upgrades, priority checkin, buffet line passes, VIP night club access.
- Hyatt Diamonds get even more (I love skipping the taxi queue).
- There’s a new website for this relationship that features free room, points, and experience giveaways.
I’m giving away 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points to a reader drawn at random from those leaving comments on this blog post, continue reading to learn more.
Last year Hyatt introduced a partnership with MGM M Life that was really revolutionary in the hotel industry.
Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M Life offered both reciprocal points earning and redemption, and also elite status recognition, in what amounted to a hotel alliance (akin to the major airline alliances).
The fountains in front of the Bellagio
Las Vegas was a clear gap area for major chain hotels. IHG had Venetian, Starwood a Westin, Hilton an off-strip property. Starwood subsequently introduced their own partnership with Caesars but it was less extensive, not earning status nights or receiving status recognition across the chains.
In one swoop Hyatt Gold Passport had the best presence in Las Vegas, and MGM had its own global footprint for M Life members as well.
They’ve just launched a digital hub that will help travelers explore Vegas and make the most of the Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M life relationship.
There’s daily content and regular giveaway opportunities like free nights at M life resorts, Hyatt Gold Passport points, and show tickets.
And to encourage you to check it out, Hyatt has offered to let me give away 75,000 Gold Passport points to readers.
- Go to the new Hyatt-MGM Las Vegas digital hub
- Just leave a comment on this blog post to enter to win.
- Your comment should be what feature on the site you’re most interested in for Las Vegas.
- This opportunity will remain open through Saturday, July 19 at noon Eastern.
- You can enter up to 4 times. (The contest is open for four days, although your maximum of 4 entries can be right in a row or spread out however you wish.)
- One winner will be drawn at random by me. All judgments and rulings of mine are final and unappealable. And you agree to that by entering. I’ll reach out to the winner by email for name and Gold Passport number in order to get the points posted.
So… who wants 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points? That’s enough for 3 nights at even the most expensive M Life resort in Las Vegas (or a whole lot of nights somewhere else).
Just share what Vegas experience interests you most on the new the new Hyatt-MGM Las Vegas digital hub in the comments.