News and notes from around the interweb:
- Honolulu is asking people to bring their own toilet paper to public restrooms visiting China years ago this was pretty much compulsory, but now I think of it as more a Venezuela – or 2020 – thing.
- Managing an airport lounge is hard in these challenging times.
Hi guys! Just to give you a quick update: summer is great, haven’t been in the lounge for about a month, back today. still out of order, 2 years and 8 months now. Maybe @Starbucks can help you with the beans and roasting issue? @garyleff pic.twitter.com/RB1r2fqk1C
— Tommy Danielsen (@tommyd777) July 30, 2022
- Flight attendants want United Airlines to treat them as customers but remember that United sees customers who don’t spend a ton of money as “over-entitled”
- If you’re non-revving don’t email the media to complain about the airline’s service and employees
- Lufthansa pilots vote 97.6% in favor of striking
- U.S. Bank fined for opening accounts without consumers’ knowledge