New and notes from around the interweb:
- Disney denies they’re planning to start a new US airline.
- How Steven Rothstein had his $250,000 American Airlines lifetime airpass taken away. By the way Mark Cuban bought one of these.
- The video blogger who reviewed Garuda Indonesia business class poorly and faced retribution from the airline has been given a first class ticket and asked to try them again.
- Don’t just blame American’s mechanics…
Ferguson, for example, said he recently had to turn down a flight because he had hit his federally mandated flying time limit. But he still got a call a few hours later offering another flight because the scheduling crew didn’t know he had reached his maximum.
And too often, he said, pilots wait on the phone for hours to get reassigned after a canceled flight.
- How to sneak into business class don’t try this at home kids.
- Thai Airways will start charging for better seats in coach
- Which food delivery services keep driver tips?