News and notes from around the interweb:
- How an 8-year-old made it back home after she was deserted in a busy airport
- This Woman Was Bullied By Her Boyfriend’s Mom, So She Walked Out On The Flight For Their Family Vacation Last Minute. Tell Me Who’s In The Wrong The mother got first class tickets for everyone but this woman and told her because of her family and upbringing ‘she’s used to it’. The boyfriend didn’t stand up for her when she was being berated, and is made at her for wasting his mother’s money.
- The Congressman from Hawaii moonlighting as a commercial pilot for Hawaiian Airlines serves on the House Transportation Committee, effectively the airline’s lawmaker, and the airline and pilots union crafted a special policy just for him “that would allow the first-term congressman to maintain his flight status, seniority and longevity with the company while he represented Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional District in Washington.” (HT: @crucker)
- Chicago’s Former Mayor Once Destroyed An Airport Under The Cover Of Night (HT: )
- Turkish Airlines student program offers discounts and bonus miles perfect for young points aficionados with Citi, Capital One, or Bilt points
- La Compagnie has added Newark – Milan flights 5 times weekly. They’re an all business class product, not a great seat, but they sell it cheap.