New and notes from around the interweb:
- Another Japan Airlines pilot who drank five lemon sours and half a bottle of red wine.
- The former Etihad lounges in Sydney and Melbourne are now Priority Pass-accessible albeit with an AU$20 (US$13.77) co-pay.
- Qantas serves over 100,000 of its salt and pepper squid dishes a year, a perennial first class lounge favorite.
- 3000 bonus points per Intercontinental hotel stay up to 15,000 points for stays September 26 to November 30, 2019, registration required. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- There are several places you can legally cross between the U.S. and Canada without a passport or going through an immigration checkpoint.
- After nearly coming to blows with frequent flyers over overhead bin space on British Airways Busta Rhymes has apparently made the switch to SkyTeam.