New and notes from around the interweb:
- China installing app on tourists’ phones that steals personal data. Bring only ‘clean’ devices to China and discard them when you leave the country. Don’t access personal data in the cloud while in-country.
- Water sommeliers are now a thing at some hotels and restaurants. In fairness, different water brands have different tastes. I’m not sure I really see the upsell potential here, however, that would cover the staff cost.
- Best Alila hotels to book with Hyatt points
Alila Uluwutu, Bali
- Sad: Kenyan stowaway likely feel from an airplane’s wheel well into a London yard. It’s hard to even imagine the desperation that leads someone to take that step.
- Why Air France KLM’s CEO is spending more of his time focused on Air France most managers spend too much time on their C players, their problem employees, and underinvest in developing and retaining their star performers. I’m just saying.
Copyright: radututa / 123RF Stock Photo