News and notes from around the interweb:
- Renumbering of gates and terminals, new signage at Washington National airport (pdf)
- TSA acknowledges they’re understaffed in Austin
@TheTodayShow thousands of people wandering around austin airport with zero direction or help. Security over two hours with no assistance. It’s truly insane. @austintexasgov should be ashamed. pic.twitter.com/qnXXrkITdU
— Shelly Vaughn (@Uvbeensoapboxed) May 14, 2022
- I mean, they call it a laptop for a reason…
— cait (@caiterpillars) May 16, 2022
- When I was underage I had an amazing fake ID, that was actually made from my real ID (wiping and replacing the name, address, and date of birth). Now it seems like ordering from GoPuff would be an easier way to get alcohol (even placing multiple orders via different accounts, surely you’d get one hit). And certainly easier than buying an airline ticket. Oh, and for anyone underage reading this, if you’re going to go to the effort, you can and should do a lot better than Bud Light.
— Jake (@JollyyBoy) May 16, 2022
- Here’s a hint: unless you have a super long layover and need a shower, the juice ain’t worth the squeeze waiting in line to get into an airport lounge. And this lounge doesn’t have a shower.
— Musadaq Zulqarnain (@MusadaqZ) May 16, 2022