News notes from around the interweb:
- YouTuber faked a trip to Bali by taking photos in an IKEA
- United tells flight attendants to stop locking window shades
- Metro Silver line to Dulles airport won’t open until at least mid-2021
- Pilots at Chinese airlines want to work for Qantas on the cheap
- Tempura traces its origins to Portugal, not Japan
- Florida Air Cargo runs between South Florida, the Bahamas, and the Berry Islands.
— JetPhotos (@JetPhotos) February 20, 2020
- Kind of like the gas station car wash.
How trains are washed pic.twitter.com/CwwP1Rdq3x
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) February 20, 2020