News notes from around the interweb:
- It’s good to see the team at The Points Guy reverse themselves from last week Wednesday’s position laid out by Brian Kelly, and endorse my view on booking travel, ‘We at TPG say “yes,” now is the time to start booking future travel — but there are caveats.’
- An Early Version of the CARES Act Prevented Airlines From Reducing Workers From Full-time to Part-Time
- $85 billion airline rescue may just prolong the pain in the U.S. money was supposed to ensure people were still connected to their jobs so airlines were ready to fly again, but people are going to lose their jobs anyway. I don’t know why this surprises you.
- Lufthansa spent $164 million restoring a plane that never flew.
- Qatar Airways 100,000 tickets for health care professionals
- What re-opening of Shanghai Disney looks like. (HT: Miles to Memories)