News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines pilots union board unanimously rejects bonus pay for the holidays for its members which, they say, somehow gives them leverage in their ongoing contract negotiations. They seem to be doing their best Cleavon Little impression from Blazing Saddles thinking Robert Isom and Jerry Glass are the townspeople of Rock Ridge.
- Hyatt Globalist requalification challenge available on request
- Marriott isn’t the only one whose hotels are listed on Airbnb. Here’s a Hyatt Place whose listing appears to undercut Hyatt.com pricing. $85 per night at Airbnb vs. rates ~ $120 for ‘Member Advance Purchase’ through Hyatt. (HT: Jonathan W.)
- “I’m sorry that it seems harsh that the government should have to come forth with evidence before they take away people’s money at the airport,” said the judge as a passenger whose life savings was stolen by the government at airport security in Phoenix tries to get his money back. (HT: @crucker)
- The Caribbean – Europe Iberia award sweet spot
- Setting up the galley cart.