News and notes from around the interweb:
- Not bad for coach in the modern era.
— Lee Powell (@leepowellTV) April 12, 2022
- $75 Uber voucher for joining CLEAR stackable with American Express statement credits, though I still like the United offers for joining better.
- Getting escorted out of the MGM Grand after housekeeping finds drugs in your room
@yuvalrachmann the security guy did think we were really funny though #vegas #chillin #greatday #somuchfun ♬ original sound – Yuval Rachman
- I’m sick and tired of airlines diverting over mask refusals. Write the passenger up, report them to the feds if you wish, but don’t inconvenience everyone else on the plane. It’s a federal rule, but don’t impose consequences on everyone else (including the airline!) for one passenger’s behavior. That’s more the United model, this is American Airlines:
- Troubled pension fund doing another questionable hotel deal (See also How A Basket Case Pension Fund Got A Marriott Renaissance Deflagged In St. Croix)
- Emirates is launching NFTs strictly speaking they’re behind American Airlines on this which sent NFTs to Concierge Key members.
- Pro-tip: It’s not worth the wait. Reserve Minute Suites in advance, go to The Club or the (often crowded) Centurion lounge, or just grab a rocking chair.
— Chip Levers (@Orcatex) April 13, 2022