News and notes from around the interweb:
- United does a deal with its pilots union to avoid furloughs now even less of a reason for a second round of payroll subsidies.
- Traffic growth at New York JFK in the 60s
- Former Pan Am pilots edge closer to winning damanges, arguing that they lost their jobs because their airline failed as a result of terrorism
- Lavatories can be hard for new flyers. And most of the people flying today are newbies.
— JETGINIE✈️ (@GINIEJET11) September 27, 2020
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport’s satellite terminal is nearly complete with a people mover expected to be ready in April.