Milepoint, the frequent flyer community that I co-founded, will be launching the ability to ‘gift’ premium memberships. That way you can effectively ‘buy’ more than one elite status, more than one discount for various travel providers. You can use them yourself and still give them away to friends and family.
Since the functionality now exists (even if the interface isn’t yet public – stay tuned), I can give away premium membership on Milepoint as well.
Milepoint Premium Membership is normally $49 and gets you:
- Hilton HHonors Gold elite status through the beginning of 2015.
- 1000 United miles
- National Car Rental Executive status
- 10% discount on purchase of Hyatt gift cards
- One free day of parking with Parking Spot (no minimum stay required)
So I thought I would give away (3) premium memberships. Each winner will receive premium membership on Milepoint, which comes with all of the above benefits.
And all you have to do to enter is:
- Leave a comment on this blog post, answering the question “Which benefit of premium membership do you like the most?”
- No more than one entry per day, loosely defined (ensure you are not entering more than once every 24 hours, but it won’t disqualify you as long as each entry is on a different calendar day in my home time zone).
- Entries close Thursday at 8pm Eastern time. I will select winners at random.
- All decisions, actions, and interpretations are mine, not subject to appeal, and you agree by entering that I have no liability for the manner in which the contest is run. In other words, don’t give me a hard time when I’m trying to give away miles, thank you.
So… leave a comment answering “Which benefit of premium membership do you like the most?”
And hopefully you agree that we’ve done a good job putting together a suite of benefits that’s valuable for frequent flyers.